The fundraising arms of Nascentia Health are the Eldercare Foundation and the VNA Foundation of Central New York. The work done and money raised by these foundations have helped us to lead the way in providing quality home care services for men, women and children across Central New York.
Each and every day, we support our community and work to be a premier home and community-based care system. The Nascentia goal of maintaining, restoring and promoting the health and independence of those we serve is achieved by utilizing our agency and community resources, by working collaboratively, and by providing the proper environment for the development and retention of caring, competent staff.
Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for people to receive all the care they need, right in their own homes.
Foundation fund raising event and activities allow Nascentia to:
- Promote the provision of pediatric home health care services to children throughout the Central New York region
- Foster the education and development of professional and paraprofessional home health care practitioners, ensuring the availability of qualified caregivers into the future
- Increase the number of home health aides through recruitment and retention activities
- Offer more advanced training programs to provide career advancement opportunities for our workforce
- Purchase technology to maximize the use of scarce resources and enhance the quality of care for those we serve
- Assist with special projects and capital expenditures.
To learn more about the foundations at Nascentia and how you can become involved, please call 1-888-477-9301.