Our team consists of Clinical Nurse Supervisors, RNs, LPNs, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Nutritionists, Medical Social Workers, Diabetes Educators, Wound Care Specialists, and Home Health Aides.
Among the many advantages to joining our team:
- Flexibility to balance professional and personal life with full, part-time, evening and weekend schedules.
- Supportive, team environment.
- Focus one-on-one patient care.
- Opportunity to provide individualized evidenced-based care to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Continued professional growth and development.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Agency fleet vehicle program.
- Job Autonomy.
- State of the art technology.
Nascentia Health is proud to have met American Heart Association criteria for Gold recognition in the AHA’s Workplace Health Achievement Index. See heart.org/workplacehealth for more information.
Benefits offered by Nascentia Health:
- Paid Time Off, Holiday and Sick Leave
- FREE Medical Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Free Learning Management System for Ongoing Education
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Company Vehicle (for employees who qualify)
- Company Cell Phone (for employees who qualify)
- Paid Time Off Pay Out (at year end)
- Eligibility for the Public Loan Forgiveness Program (for employees who qualify)
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Company & Team Building Events
- Company Paid Telemedicine
- Voluntary Benefits Available
If you’re looking for a career opportunity in home health care that allows you to use your unique talents to the fullest, we’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to review our open positions, or apply with us today! If you have any questions at all, please contact us at 1-888-477-4663 (TTY/TDD: 711) to speak with one of our caring representatives.