Getting Vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself from COVID-19!
We understand that some people may be concerned about getting vaccinated now that COVID-19 vaccines are available. Safety is a top priority, and there are many reasons to get vaccinated.
- The COVID-19 vaccine CANNOT give you COVID-19.
- The vaccines are NOT made with live virus.
- The vaccine is safe and effective. It was approved by the FDA, CDC, and by NY’s Independent Vaccine Panel.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free for all New Yorkers
- All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States have been shown to be highly effective at preventing COVID-19.
- Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for
severe illness from COVID-19.
New York State Covid-19 Vaccination Hotline
How to Get Your Vaccine
Step 2: Complete the Vaccine Form here.
Step 3: Bring Proof of Eligibility to your Appointment
Step 4: Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require a second dose. Your second dose appointment will be scheduled automatically when you receive your first vaccine dose.
If you are a member or a patient with Nascentia Health and need assistance scheduling an appointment or arranging transportation, please contact your Care Manager.