Our Drug Formulary is a list of covered drugs (both generic and brand name)
selected by Nascentia Health Plus in consultation with a team of healthcare providers to offer prescription therapies believed to be an important part of a quality prescription program.
Nascentia Health Plus will generally only cover the drugs listed in the formulary, unless your health care provider contacts Nascentia Health Plus and obtains prior approval.
Search online Drug Formulary
or Download Drug Formulary files:
- Drug Formulary (pdf), updated 03/01/2023
- Prior Authorizations (pdf), updated 03/01/2023
- Nascentia Health Plus requires you or your physician to get prior authorization for certain drugs. This means that you will need to get approval from Nascentia Health Plus before you fill your prescriptions. If you don’t get approval, Nascentia Health Plus may not cover the drug.
- Step Therapy (pdf), updated 03/01/2023
- In some cases, Nascentia Health Plus requires you to first try certain drugs to treat your medical condition before we will cover another drug for that condition. For example, if Drug A and Drug B both treat your medical condition, Nascentia Health Plus may not cover Drug B unless you try Drug A first. If Drug A does not work for you, then Nascentia Health Plus will then cover Drug B.
Last Updated on March 1, 2023