2020 Nascentia Skilled Nursing (I-SNP) Plan Benefit Highlights:
$0 Monthly Premium (Part C Benefits)*
$0 Annual Deductible (Part C Benefits)*
$0 Preventive Care
Part D Prescription Drug Coverage
Over-the-Counter (OTC) benefits
- $53 per month over-the counter drug benefit
- Covers health-related drugs and supplies including cough, cold and allergy medications, first aid supplies and much more at no cost
*Member must continue to pay their Medicare Part B premium
Download 2020 I-SNP Summary of Benefits (pdf)
This plan is an institutional special needs plan (I-SNP)
- Must be enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B
- Must for 90 days or longer, require or are expected to need the level of services provided in a long-term care (LTC) skilled nursing facility (SNF).
- Must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium if it’s not paid for by Medicaid or another third party
- Must live in the Nascentia Health Plus service area.
Nascentia Skilled Nursing Facility is an Institutional Special Needs Plan for beneficiaries whose condition makes it likely that either the length of stay or the need for an institutional level of care would be at least 90 days. Your ability to enroll will be based on verification that you, for 90 days or longer, have had or are expected to need the level of services provided in a long-term care (LTC) skilled nursing facility (SNF).
Qualifying residents of the following counties may join:
Albany, Broome, Columbia, Delaware, Erie, Greene, Niagara & Onondaga counties
If you want to know more about the coverage and costs of original Medicare, view it online at https://www.medicare.gov, or get a copy by calling 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.
Last Updated on April 13, 2021